Monday 18 February 2013

Hello Readers!

Well, this is it. The start of a new relationship. This will either go really well and we will become life-long friends or this will go really badly and this will go on the list of regrets. So here goes hoping...

We should probably start with introductions. I am an avid baker who lives in London. Fun, outgoing and always baking. I will try to upload as often as I can, but with a cramped schedule (totally) and a lack of imagination, I will only be able to post so often. I like to think that I have a modern style but I love nothing more than adding new touches to old classics, I also love trying new recipes and seeing as you are reading my blog, you too will go through my highs and lows with me.

So finger crossed and lets hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment